My favorite chocolate chip cookies are big, dense, chocolatey and chewy. This New York Times chocolate chip cookie recipe is truly the best – I am yet to try a better cookie!
There are a few things I’m known for amongst family and friends.
Cheesecake ranks pretty high on the list and so does my homemade lasagna, but these chocolate chip cookies are probably number 1.
In my opinion, they are second to none. I’ve put these cookies head-to-head with local bakeries and I honestly, I just haven’t found a better chocolate chip cookie.
In fact, I love them so much, they’re pretty much the only base recipe I use. If I’m feeling something other than chocolate chips, I’ll just toss in a few add-ins to give them a little twist.
I’ve done Caramel Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookies, Salted Caramel Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies, Dark Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies and even a Pistachio-Pomegranate version.
I wasn’t kidding, these are my fave!
The post My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the cookies, David! Thanks so much … by Jamie
- Best chocolate cookie, ever! Made it exactly according to the … by David
- Thanks so much for stopping by, David! I appreciate you taking … by Jamie
- So, having read this cookie description and recipe, I’m very … by David
- I refrigerated the dough in saran wrap so no air was exposed, … by Lizzy
- Plus 5 more…