Homemade Buttercream Frosting is one of the best basic recipes to have on hand. This classic recipe makes enough pillowy frosting for 24 cupcakes or a 9-inch layer cake.
Of all the recipes on My Baking Addiction, this Homemade Buttercream Frosting is definitely the recipe that I make the most in my kitchen. In fact, it’s probably the most requested recipe amongst family and friends – well, maybe the second most requested next to My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Whether I’m whipping up cupcakes, cake, or cookies, this Homemade Buttercream Frosting is the perfect way to top just about anything.
I can’t tell you how many times people have said, “I could eat this with a spoon!” And I’ve actually made this for my aunt’s co-worker to do just that. She would put a serving in a little bowl and snack on it while watching her favorite TV shows.
Guys, it’s THAT good!
The post Homemade Buttercream Frosting appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- Hi Estelle – It definitely depends on how much frosting you … by Jamie
- Good but way too much for 24 cupcakes. I’d say about half as … by Estelle Szczerba
- Hi, Michelle! I will admit I don’t know where the Italian comes … by Jamie
- I have a question, and hoping for an answer How is it there is … by Michelle
- Hi, Laney! I’ve never tried this, but I would add probably 8 … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…