The bright flavor of lemon juice and the brininess of capers come together in the best way in this Chicken Piccata recipe. It is easy to make for a weeknight dinner but special enough to serve to company!
About 2 weeks ago, I spoke the following words into the universe: “Wow, we made it through winter without being sick.”
Less than 2 days later, Elle had a raging fever for almost 5 days which was accompanied by a hacking cough, bloodshot eyes and a literal snot-fest.
Then it hit me. Hard.
I’m not talking about a little cold, Mama can handle that.
I’m talking ramen-noodle-eating-in-bed, binge-watching-Golden-Girls, sleeping-18-hours-a-day sick.
My teeth hurt and it was painful to even wash my face because my sinuses were so inflamed.
I pretty much sustained life on Cup O’Noodles, orange popsicles and Sprite for 3 days.
I don’t think I’ve had ramen noodles since college, but you guys, that stuff is legit. I’m kind of obsessed with it now and even contemplated buying a case of it from Amazon, but I refrained.
Needless to say, I wasn’t cooking or baking much the past couple of weeks, but I’m back at it and sharing one of favorite weeknight meals with you.
I’ve been making Chicken Piccata for years and this recipe was actually on my blog from way back in 2010 and let’s just say it needed a little refresh!
The post Chicken Piccata appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- By: Chicken Piccata « CrazyJamie's Blog by Chicken Piccata « CrazyJamie’s Blog
- I served this up yesterday, using your recipe~It was … by [email protected] Hip Hostess
- This is a dish I’ve ordered and loved numerous times at our … by Debbie @The Hip Hostess
- I love chicken so this would be a good one to try! The pictures … by Jess
- Yep, that looks really good and really easy! by madonnaearth
- Plus 5 more…