Ritz Cracker Chicken couldn’t be easier, or more delicious. With just a handful of ingredients, you’ll have dinner on the table in no time!
It’s hard to believe that we are well over halfway through February, considering January lasted no less than 300 days.
Our basement flooded just a couple of days before New Years. This opened a whole Pandora’s box of issues that we’ve spent the last month and a half dealing with.
Plumbers, drywall repair guys, flooring dudes, they’ve all been in and out of my house for weeks.
I’m over it.
When I am spending big chunks of my day with strangers in my house, I don’t really want to put a lot of effort into dinner at the end of the day. We’ve been eating Ritz Cracker Chicken more often than I actually want to admit these days.
Luckily, it’s a favorite of everyone in my family, so no one around here is complaining.
The post Ritz Cracker Chicken appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- Thanks so much for stopping by, Julie! I appreciate you taking … by Jamie
- Thanks so much for stopping by, Shadi! I appreciate you taking … by Jamie
- I love that buttery cracker topping on this quick and easy … by Julie Evink
- I’ve heard of this dish before but ever had a recipe for it. It … by Shadi Hasanzadenemati
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the recipe, Marilyn! Thanks so … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…