Learning how to make caramel sauce is a trick you will use time and again! Making caramel sauce only takes a few minutes, and the result is so much better than anything you can buy at the store.
I love, love, love all things caramel. Borderline obsessed, ok?
If there’s a new chocolate with caramel in it, I’m trying it. A new caramel coffee drink at Starbucks? I’ll take one, please.
I love salted caramel cheesecake, caramel apples, salted caramel s’mores…I’m into it all.
Sadly, my family can’t stand it. That’s right, my husband and sweet baby girl loathe caramel. So I have to get my caramel fixes in separate from them, and spending $7 on a jar of fancy caramel sauce at the store is something my husband would die over.
Luckily, I know how to make caramel sauce at home, so I can have my own little stash of caramel any time I want, free of judgement from my family.
Today I thought I would share some of my tips for making caramel sauce so that you can also indulge any time you like. Us caramel lovers have to stick together, after all.
The post How to Make Caramel Sauce appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the caramel sauce, Allison! Thanks … by Jamie
- Hello! I haven’t attempted this recipe with this substitution, … by Jamie
- Hello! I have read that golden syrup can be used as a … by Jamie
- Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate you taking the … by Jamie
- Thanks so much for stopping by, Jenni! I appreciate you taking … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…