Easy Crockpot Pulled Pork spends the day slow cooking in a tangy cider vinegar sauce for pulled pork that is not only tender and flavorful, it’s as easy as can be.
So here’s the thing: if you invite me to a Super Bowl party, I’ll probably show up. But I’m not there for the football.
I’m 100% there for the snacks, okay?
Most of the time I am not even completely sure what teams are playing. I may or may not be aware of who is performing at the halftime show. But the snacks?
Those I will have planned for well in advance.
The post Easy Crockpot Pulled Pork appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- Thanks so much for stopping by, Andrea! I appreciate you taking … by Jamie
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the pulled pork, Kim! Thanks so … by Jamie
- This recipe is dynamite! by Kim
- I’m a big fan of your recipes and tried quite a few of your … by Andrea
- Kathy- I haven’t tried this recipe using white vinegar. … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…