Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats are perfectly pink and full of fun strawberry flavor. Top them with pillowy buttercream frosting and fresh strawberries for an extra-special touch.
This post is sponsored by Campfire® Marshmallows. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
It may seem kind of strange that one of my absolute favorite desserts to make are rice krispie treats.
Not only are they super simple, they’re also incredibly versatile and a great recipe to get your little ones into the kitchen.
I mean, hello, there are marshmallows involved!
Plus, they are always one of the first things to fly off the dessert table at any potluck, party or bake sale.
The post Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- Thanks so much for stopping by, Allison! I appreciate you … by Jamie
- Thanks so much for stopping by, Noelle! I appreciate you taking … by Jamie
- What a great twist on a classic recipe! Love putting fruit on … by Noelle
- My daughter LOVES all things pink – so these are perfect for … by Allison
- Thanks so much for stopping by, Natalie! They are so easy to … by Jamie
- Looks so delicious and so easy to make! Perfect for kids too! by Natalie